The Rockwell Razors R1 Rookie consists of a single blade for a closer and smoother shave. For those who appreciate a classic barbershop shave with a modern twist, there is a convenient butterfly opening for safe and easy blade change. Provides a comfortable grip so that you can achieve an accurate shave.
Includes 5 Rockwell Razors brand premium Swedish Stainless Steel Razor Blades.
- This premium quality razor features high-end components and an advanced butterfly head for a super easy and intuitive double-edge shaving experience
- The R1 is set to Rockwell's most gentle setting - making it nearly IMPOSSIBLE TO CUT YOURSELF even when shaving sensitive areas!
- The Rockwell Razors R1 eliminates ingrown hairs, shaving acne, and irritation while providing incredibly smooth shaves.
- Made from carefully selected, superior alloy for a long-lasting, rust-proof shaving tool, and comes with 5 Rockwell Razors brand premium Swedish Stainless Steel Razor Blades.
Orders $49+ Ship Free!
100% Carbon Neutral Shipping
How to Use
If you're accustomed to shaving with a cartridge razor, wet shaving can be intimidating. Follow our easy guide for a great first experience.
- Start with a heavy lather. Use a shaving brush to lather your favorite shaving cream or soap. Apply to your cheeks with a circular motion on the bottom half of your face and neck. The lather should be thick enough that you can't see your skin underneath.
- Start shaving. Carefully insert the blade into the razor. If you have an adjustable razor, select the ideal setting for your facial hair. Make sure the blade is even on both sides. Place the razor at a 30 degree angle from your face and start by shaving downwards in slow, even strokes. You don't need to apply pressure to get an even shave, let the weight of the razor do the work.
- Make another pass. Now it's time to lather up again and make another pass, this time work inwards, towards the nose. If needed, lather again for a third pass - working outwards, away from the nose.
- Finish strong. Once completed, rinse your face with warm water. To prevent irritation and redness, apply a post-shave balm.