Our Juniper Clove bar soap combines juniper, clove, and patchouli essential oils for a complex scent that's rugged and woodsy. Ground juniper berries provide color and light exfoliation. Our soaps are all-natural, vegan, and palm oil-free.
Orders $49+ Ship Free!
100% Carbon Neutral Shipping
Juniper Berry Essential Oil
Acts as a natural toner to reduce the appearance of skin blemishes
Ground Juniper Berries
Offer a light exfoliation to help remove dead skin cells for a healthier looking complexion
A gentle cleanser high in Vitamin E and polyphenols
Naturally moisturizing and high in fatty acids to help make skin smooth
High in fatty acids with anti-inflammatory properties to condition and tone the skin
Helps to hydrate the skin and improve elasticity
Contains essential fatty acids that help in restoring the skin's natural moisture balance
Shipped plastic-free with a 100% recycled paper label. Due to the handcrafted nature of our soap, each bar may vary slightly in size, shape, and color. Handmade soap will last longer if you use a draining soap dish or a soap saver. Always keep it dry between uses and away from direct streams of water.
olive oil, coconut oil, water, shea butter, sodium hydroxide, cocoa butter, castor oil, orange essential oil, patchouli essential oil, geranium essential oil, juniper essential oil, clove essential oil, ground juniper berries
Scent: Notes of Juniper, Clove, & Patchouli
Featured Ingredient: Ground Juniper Berries
All of our products contain only natural and organic ingredients that are less likely to irritate skin or harm the environment.
- No Parabens or Sulfates (SLS)
- No Synthetic Fragrances & Dyes
- No Animal Testing
- No GMOs
- Handmade in Small Batches in Knoxville, TN
How to Use
Hand lathering is usually the suggested method for cleansing your face and body. Take care to avoid eyes.
- Use warm water to create a creamy lather in your clean hands
- Gently massage the lather over your face (or body) using circular motions with your fingers
- Rinse with water and pat dry
As a Shampoo Bar:
- Wet hair
- Wet shampoo bar and glide across scalp and hair
- Massage hair and scalp with hands and fingertips
- Thoroughly rinse out lather
- Use an Apple Cider Vinegar rinse to condition and reduce tangles in the transition period
- Dry long hair by gently hand squeezing water out and then covering with a towel. Rubbing hair dry can cause tangles
- Healthy hair doesn’t need to be washed daily. A day or two in between washes can help hair adjust to a natural shampoo bar
- A transition period may occur when switching to a natural shampoo bar. Some users experience heavy, dull, or greasy hair during this time. Commercial shampoos and conditioners contain detergents and silicone to make hair shiny. It takes time to work built-up residue out of your hair. Meanwhile, your scalp is adjusting its natural oil production.
100% Natural | Vegan