Our Eucalyptus Mint bar soap combines eucalyptus and spearmint essential oils for a relaxing, spa-like scent. Peppermint leaf powder heightens the experience with an additional note of mint. Our soaps are all-natural, vegan, and palm oil-free.
Size: 4 oz bar
Olive Oil - A gentle cleanser high in Vitamin E and polyphenols
Coconut Oil - Naturally moisturizing and high in fatty acids to help make skin smooth
Shea Butter - High in fatty acids with anti-inflammatory properties to condition and tone the skin
Cocoa Butter - Helps to hydrate the skin and improve elasticity
Castor Oil - Contains essential fatty acids that help in restoring the skin's natural moisture balance
Shipped plastic-free with a 100% recycled paper label. Due to the handcrafted nature of our soap, each bar may vary slightly in size, shape, and color. Handmade soap will last longer if you use a draining soap dish or a soap saver. Always keep it dry between uses and away from direct streams of water.
olive oil, coconut oil, water, shea butter, sodium hydroxide, cocoa butter, castor oil, eucalyptus essential oil, spearmint essential oil, peppermint leaf powder
- No Parabens or Sulfates (SLS)
- No Synthetic Fragrances & Dyes
- No Animal Testing
- No GMOs
- Handmade in Knoxville, TN
How to Use
Hand lathering is usually the suggested method for cleansing your face and body. Take care to avoid eyes.
- Use warm water to create a creamy lather in your clean hands
- Gently massage the lather over your face (or body) using circular motions with your fingers
- Rinse with water and pat dry
As a Shampoo Bar:
- Wet hair
- Wet shampoo bar and glide across scalp and hair
- Massage hair and scalp with hands and fingertips
- Thoroughly rinse out lather
- Use an Apple Cider Vinegar rinse to condition and reduce tangles in the transition period
- Dry long hair by gently hand squeezing water out and then covering with a towel. Rubbing hair dry can cause tangles
- Healthy hair doesn’t need to be washed daily. A day or two in between washes can help hair adjust to a natural shampoo bar
- A transition period may occur when switching to a natural shampoo bar. Some users experience heavy, dull, or greasy hair during this time. Commercial shampoos and conditioners contain detergents and silicone to make hair shiny. It takes time to work built-up residue out of your hair. Meanwhile, your scalp is adjusting its natural oil production.
100% Natural | Vegan